For the month of June a purchase from Contempo Studio, Cultstatus & Globetrotter Travel could enter you into the draw to WIN a Ligne Roset sofa, business class ticket to Paris and a YSL bag valued at $20k.
Globetrotter - 35 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands
Cultstatus Perth - 66 King St, Perth
Cultstatus Claremont - Shop 18, Times Square, 337 Stirling Hwy, Claremont
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the “ALL THINGS FRENCH”, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years and over (“Eligible Entrants").
- Employees and their immediate families of Globetrotter Travel, Contemp Studio and Cultstatus (“promoters”), and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to win.
- The Competition commences on 1st June 2019 and closes on 30th June 2019 (the “Competition Period”).
- Competition Prize: Ligne Roset sofa and a YSL bag (as pictured) plus a business class ticket to Paris to the value of $5000 - total value at $20k.
- In order to enter, Eligible Entrants must:
- Make any purchase from Contempo Studio or
- Book and make a deposit for a Lifestyle travel package over the value of $5000) or
- Make a purchase from CULTSTATUS over the value $1,000 (purchases laybys both new and old are not eligible).
- Purchases must be during the Competition Period.
- You must complete a form with your details after purchase and drop it into the container that will be available at the business where you made your purchase. Contempo Studio, Cultstatus and Globetrotter Lifestyle will consolidate the entry forms in to one container to be drawn on Monday 01st July 2019 by an independent member of the public.
- The Original receipt must be provided into order to claim the prize.
- There is a limit of one Eligible Entry per valid invoice.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes which are lost, stolen or misplaced will not be replaced or reissued. In the event the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value.
- The winners are responsible for arranging the collection of their prizes following notification of their winning entry. The Promoter(s) will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with collecting a prize. The winners must collect their prizes by 31st July 2019 or it will be judged forfeited.
- The draw will take place at Contempo Studio on Monday 01st July 2019 ("Draw"). The winner will be notified within 24hrs via phone and email and published on all businesses’ social media outlets.
- The Promoter may use any comments obtained from Winners including their name, and/or likeness and any photos or recordings taken of them ("Materials") for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter(s) take no responsibilities if the prize is not redeemed, and will not re-offer the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.